Private Label Offerings
Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2007
This pinot noir is sourced from a selection of prime vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley, with a range of soil types and clones achieving a great balance of power and fruit.
- 4,000 cases available
- minimum order 112 cases
Maule Valley Pinot Noir Chile 2005
From a vineyard on the eastern edge of the Maule Valley, near the Andes mountains, this unique microclimate gives a perfect range of day and nighttime temperatures for growing Pinot Noir.
- 500 cases available
- minimum order 224 cases
Hello, my name is Steve Seltzer. I have worked in the wine business for the last 20 years, as Wine Master at the Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Center, Beverage Director at Tavern on the Green, On-Premise Manhattan Sales Manager at Winebow, as a broker, an importer, and as Director of Wine for Sidney Frank Importing Company.
My unique experience in many areas of the wine supply and distribution channels has enabled me to create a company dedicated to private label wines, Convivium Brands.
What We Do
Convivium Brands sources private label wines and spirits from. wineries and distillers around the world. We seek out the best wineries for each project to create the perfect blend for your needs. We rigorously taste through hundreds of samples submitted from wineries that are eager to create private label wines.
Features and Benefits
- Private label wines are more profitable than comparable quality brand name wines
- Private label wines are a unique offering for your guests: a wine exclusively available in your restaurant, store or hotel
- Private label wines are a brand extension
- Guests won't see your wines on sale at the local store for less than you charge by the glass
- You control your own supply and costs without having to overbuy to get the top deal
- You determine your gross margin on key items (private dining wines, wine by the glass) and lock in your profits
Steps to Create Private Label Wines
- Determine your price point and varietal(s)
- Choose from our growing list of selections or fill out a private label wine request form here.
- Design your label
- Design your wine shipping box (optional)
- Taste, evaluate and choose your wine(s)
- Submit label artwork to TTB for label approval (must be submitted by a licensed importer, winery or distributor)
- Send artwork to winery for label printing
- Arrange for local distributor to bring in, warehouse and deliver your private label wine for you (we can handle this for you as well)
To your left are a few of the wines that are available for immediate bottling under your label. General timing guidelines for start to finish projects would be approximately six to eight weeks as follows:
- Federal Label approval: 1 week to 4 weeks
- Label printing: 1 to 2 weeks
- Bottling, labeling, packing and paletizing: 1 to 7 days
- Shipping / trucking: 1 to 2 weeks (domestic), 2 to 6 weeks (imported)
If you need help finding a distributor or warehouse to import, store and deliver your wine for you please contact us.
Why Convivium Brands
- We will oversee and project manage your private label bottling
- We source from great wineries around the world but are not beholden to any of them. You can chose your wine supplier based on quality and value alone
- We negotiate small minimum orders with most of our wineries, so you don't have to commit to thousands of cases per order
- We can arrange logistics and fulfillment for you through our national network of distributors
Convivium Brands LLC
Long Island City New York